Saturday, January 23, 2010

Off to Amagansett!

Did you think I fell off the face of the earth? My ding-dang knitting arm has been riddled with tendinitis the last couple of weeks and that puts quite a damper on my spare time. I actually cleaned the house! Baked bread from scratch! Reorganized the basement! I finally went to the doctor's and he prescribed gigantic anti-inflammatory drugs for me and my arm is getting back to normal. But no knitting yet.

In the meantime, we're off on our annual trip out to the beautiful end of Long Island to house-sit for my beloved Aunt Jane. Even though I can't knit, I'll just have to soothe myself by walking here two or three times a day:


And eating here as often as I can:


I can also catch up on my field goal kicking practice:


I'll be back in a week, hopefully healed up and ready to get back into knitting overdrive!

No comments: