Tuesday, June 30, 2009

What's going on lately....

Here's what's been occupying most of my recent free time:
This is the end of the TNNA orders, which took a lonnnggg time to get organized. But they're finally all shipped out. Momogus Knits is now in 49 stores in 14 states. Yippeee!

And now here are some finished Momogus Knits projects from customers at The Tangled Web. Here's Sue with her finished Fingerless Gloves:

Here's Marina, who brilliantly adapted the Double-Knit Felted Clutch pattern to make soap sleeves, one of which she gave me (below), complete with lovely soap. A great gift idea!!!


She also finished her Mosaic Knitting Pillow from a class she took with me in the spring. I lurve the color combination on this one:

Now that the TNNA orders are done, I've turned my thoughts to new patterns - here are some hints: Chestnut Hill Ganseys, American Girl Doll sweater, cabled berets, deep v-neck vests. Those are my summer assignments. I'll keep you posted!



No comments: